View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 09:45 AM  
GetSCORECash
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
JANET JADE. is model 62

By any measure, Janet Jade is one of the greatest naturals in the history of SCORELAND, and although she narrowly lost out to Karina Hart for 2008 Newcomer of the Year, a lot of people thought she should have won. Janet, a soft-spoken college student from Detroit, Michigan, isn't one of them. She would never boast. "I really didn't start to like my boobs until I started dancing when I was 19," she said. "Then I realized how much guys liked them, and the attention was good." Janet doesn't think she's special, but she obviously is with DDD-cup naturals, a pretty face and a voice that sounds like it should be coming out of a little girl. "Every girl wants to be admired, and being in SCORE is the height of that," she said. "I guess there's part of me that's shy and doesn't want a lot of attention, but then there's part of me that likes to be admired." That part of her is not only on display at SCORELAND but also in the DVDs Eat My Tits and Tits & Tugs 2, in which she wraps her breasts a cock for the for the first time on video. But if you want to see Janet at her nastiest, check out a video at SCOREHD.com and ScoreVideos.com in which Janet fucks her pussy with a power drill. More proof that Janet is special. Very special.

To see more of JANET JADE go to: scoreland.com

The following was posted by one of our members, CLICK HERE to Read the full comment.

Quote:
Janet Jade ? out at #62?

I mean, seriously, come on, this contest has no credibility whatsoever. This proves it.

Janet?s not as hot as Kelly Madison? Desirae? Ashley Sage Ellison never smiles, yet she?s gonna finish higher than Janet? Are you kidding me?

What?s the judging criteria? You?re gonna tell me that Janet doesn?t deserve to be in the top 10 or 20? Just off of looks alone she deserves to be much, much higher. Farrah voted out early, Africa voted out early, I mean, where does this farce end? What does a woman of color have to have to be considered fairly?

Unfortunately, all of the women of color are bringing up the rear. Evidently, that must be comforting for an overwhelming number of your readers. More than 50 years after Rosa Parks and Martin Luther King, we?re still riding in the back of the bus. As I stated earlier, I?ll bet that no women of color survive to make the top 50.

Why is that? Obviously, the participating voters are predominately white ? and racist. Clearly, this voting is payback for a black man being voted President of the United States. The knuckle-dragging neanderthals are having their say. The racists out there who are voting might have little control over where this country is headed, but they can darn sure exercise some control over other events in their lives. This is a perfect opportunity for them weigh in and make their presence known. And they have. I?m hearing them loud and clear.

Folks, if you don?t like a model because she won?t show pink, or she doesn?t possess natural knockers, that?s one thing. That?s fair. But to vote them lower because of an immutable characteristic ? their skin color ? that?s just flat out wrong.

Dave, this is not some benign, innocent contest or event. All this contest has done is to reveal the uglier side of our society. As if we needed a reminder. Pure, unadulterated racism, that?s what?s really on display here, and no one should be proud of this sham of a contest.

This is why most people of color realize that, to make it in America, you can?t be just as good as a white person, you have to be at least twice as good. Minimum. You can?t take any shortcuts, you have to be above reproach at all times. This contest is making all of those points abundantly clear.

The next time you hear someone bitch and moan about the need for Black History month, the NAACP, or the like, point them to this ?contest.? Refer them back here, look at the main page, look at how this is breaking down, look at the segregation. This is exhibit #1.

There are many people in our society who still see people of color as second class citizens. A lot of them are Score readers. That?s what the voting has revealed. No matter how hot they are, no matter how well they screw before the camera, to a significant portion of your audience, Dave, they?re relegated to permanent second class status and will never be seen as equals. Never, ever, ever.

This so-called ?contest? is an embarrassment to the editors of Scoreland and, apparently, a small segment of your readership. Again, I don?t know how any right thinking person can be truly proud of the results.
| Naughty Foot Jobs | Linsey's World | Busty Arianna Sinn | Get SCORE Cash |
GetSCORECash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote