View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 12:44 PM  
ArsewithClass
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonx View Post
All ICQ and mails are completely ignored by this guy, after I made him over $500K in sales (that's over $200K profit for him!!!), he suddenly stopped paying!!! Pure profit for him, far from pure profit for me.
This is my last attempt to get in contact with him online before I personally come get my money with some friends! I have over $4K in rebill money in my AA account, no payouts and no response!! I even offered a special one-time payout deal because he's obviously having some financial issues, or he's just being a greedy douchebag.... He's living of the rebills from sales I made for him!!
------
IF ANYONE IS IN CONTACT WITH SHAUN FROM ADULTSALLOWED, PLEASE TELL HIM TO CONTACT ME ASAP...
------
Billing is with epoch isnt it? Why not contact them direct as they keep the money from payments in escrow for affiliates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayBonga View Post
sucks

more power to ccbill et al.
I wouldnt have thought it was epoch thats messing about.... Maybe Shaun could have changed the percentages to stop payout???
ArsewithClass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote