View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 12:55 AM  
Mike_Munroe

Not sure about the offered service and professionality

I have recently corresponded with degban and I was near to give them a try but in their contracts is a clause called "Pivotal conditions of contract". This clause constitutes that the contract becomes only effective if the client provides full access to his content. I asked them why I should provide a full access to my content coz I have content lists at my preview page including picture and video pics. Also I have dozens of sample galleries and if I do the dcma notices bymyself and the ordered service is limited to provide the original links of stolen content it makes no sense to give them full access. In the past I suffered some problems coz I gave to a "partner" fullaccess and I explained this to degban.
The answer from degban I would call very non professional "Their contracts are not negotiable and I might sue them due to sending links providing stolen content too late but all doesnt matter anymore coz they decided to delete my profile from their list and wont do business with me."
Sending links too late coz they have no fullaccess to my content???.....Mhh I would say if they wanna download and watch the clients content they will have no time to search for links of stolen content....
Mike_Munroe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote