View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 09:17 PM  
Nysus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0 View Post
... This was done as a favor for Nysus, who i have been a personal friend of, for over a year, offering him free hosting on my webair box with 250+ ip's, for almost a year now, giving him free consulting etc.

I did this project as a favor to him. I cannot disclose anything in detail since we are both under a non disclosure (which he just broke). But suffice it to say, I will see him in court. Let the judge decide our versions of events, not a gfy thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0 View Post
I'm done posting. Everyone knows you're not even in the adult biz. It's too bad I found out about your mental status from everyone in the biz, only after I offered to help you out.
There were no favours here; He wanted in on Owned.com so he tried to bro-me-up. Plus, why would 'a favour' for a friend have an NDA?

And why is your debating technique just loud put-downs?

i) Making personal jabs: Calling me mentally instable?
ii) Introducing other unrelated issues: Saying I'm not in adult?!
iii) Playing the victim: Saying "I was just trying to help out, do him a favour"
iv) The blame game: Breach of contract? "As a blamer, you find any weak excuse to make someone else the bad guy instead of admitting your fault."

I asked you for your new address details (or for your lawyers) several times so I could serve you but you've refused to give them to me. Why is that?

Also, you're exaggerating the truth a whole lot regarding letting me use 250+ IPs for almost a year. Indeed, eventually you setup a few domains of mine on 9 seperate Class-C IPs - that was maybe 3 months ago they were setup. Once again this is because you wanted in on Owned.com.

BOTTOM LINE - You didn't fulfill the contract. You didn't get the work done. You're playing games on here now to try to distract from this issue. I want my money back.

Last edited by Nysus; 01-13-2010 at 09:21 PM..
Nysus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote