View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 09:41 PM  
pr0
rockin tha trailerpark

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by candyflip View Post
With all the shady shit going on, it doesn't surprise me anymore to hear that so in so scammed someone...especially when someone who has claimed to be an SEO Expert is involved. It seems to be how things are these days.

Someone's mental well-being doesn't need to be called into question, just because you were called out. Basically that tells me that you have no defense and are just resorting to low blows before you've got nothing.

As someone pointed out, the broforce has shown up here...but lately we've seen the bros turn tail and hide once it comes out that their bro really is a piece of shit.
No ones turning their tail & running on me. I've completed thousands of business deals without a single problem since 1998, this is the FIRST business related issue in a decade....and it happens to come from someone not even in the business, who let his mental issues dictate a project & run his friends off.

He posted on another board he is leaving adult as well. I guess 2k upset him so much, he's leaving the business. I'm done talking, I'm letting my lawyer handle it from here on out. I will post the results of our court situation, where it will come out, that I was COMPLETELY in the right. Otherwise, he will be compensated by the court system. Either way a fair verdict will be reached, & not on a public forum.
pr0 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote