View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 09:50 PM  
candyflip
Carpe Visio

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0 View Post
No ones turning their tail & running on me. I've completed thousands of business deals without a single problem since 1998, this is the FIRST business related issue in a decade....and it happens to come from someone not even in the business, who let his mental issues dictate a project & run his friends off.

He posted on another board he is leaving adult as well. I guess 2k upset him so much, he's leaving the business. I'm done talking, I'm letting my lawyer handle it from here on out. I will post the results of our court situation, where it will come out, that I was COMPLETELY in the right. Otherwise, he will be compensated by the court system. Either way a fair verdict will be reached, & not on a public forum.
That may very well be the case, but taking pot shots at his current or past mental health was unprofessional and uncalled for.

Like I said, you offered no explanation and just went right into the name calling. That doesn't really put you in a positive light from the get go...

Also...what kind of favors involved contracts and non-disclosure acts. I believe he had those in place, but why would you go through all the trouble if this was just a favor? I know if someone asked me for a favor and then wanted me to sign my life away...I'd tell them to get steppin'.

Spend you some brain.
Email Me

Last edited by candyflip; 01-13-2010 at 09:52 PM..
candyflip is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote