View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 10:42 PM  
pr0
rockin tha trailerpark

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenJag View Post
Wow, thats crazy.

I havent done business with nysus or pr0. Always thought they were both probably good guys though. I think its pretty simple here. Whatever percentage of the job is completed, that amount should be kept. The rest refunded.

Pr0 your personal jabs at him are pretty childish man. You know better then that. Real business men dont go there.

Nysus posting personal information was not smart and could cause you alot of problems. I still dont think you should let something like this make you leave adult. If you think your in the right sue his ass and get it over with. If you have proof consider yourself lucky, most times in this business thats hard to come up with as people cover for each other.

I do hate to see Nysus get banned though, this thread was fixing to get interesting! Sucks they both cant finish telling their sides. :\

Good luck to both parties.
Even after he breached the contract, which fully left me in a position to drop it all, & not return his $, i was nice enough to offer 1/2 of his $ back. Which I didn't have to do....just an few hours earlier this evening. Instead, he decided to go public, & post my personal information. As well as try to go after my business. So now I will let my lawyer handle the situation. He threatened litigation, so he can have it. I am done with this thread...suffice it to say, almost every allegation he has laid forth is COMPLETELY unfounded & not true.

Thanks to all, hope you enjoyed tonight's mini drama

Last edited by pr0; 01-13-2010 at 10:44 PM..
pr0 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote