View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 08:43 AM  
candyflip
Carpe Visio

Industry Role:
I love how people post here constantly, but once they're called out for taking someone's money and not delivering...they can't be bothered posting here and all of the sudden have no time for GFY.

Regardless, sounds like you (or your contractor) didn't fulfill your end of the bargain. If the client isn't happy, you don't just tell him to fuck off and keep his money...which is EXACTLY what you did in this situation.

You made some comment that you should have stopped working with him once you "found out" about his background. Instead, you kept working with him...because, as he said, you wanted a piece of owned.com. That tells me that you were out to take advantage of the situation. Once he pulled any revenue sharing from the deal...you bailed on completing the job.

You can debate this all you want, but this is how it looks to most of us here on the board.

Also, just because we don't pimp our shit all over the board doesn't mean we don't own or operate a business(es). You're an idiot of you think people believe that.

Spend you some brain.
Email Me

Last edited by candyflip; 01-15-2010 at 08:45 AM..
candyflip is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote