View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 09:34 AM  
candyflip
Carpe Visio

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bm bradley View Post
I was ripped off by a 'client' a so called board personalty a few years ago.... and he's pretty much fucked over anyone that did biz with him however most forum members seem to take the attitude that you are presenting here in this post... my suggestion is that if you think pro is a thief etc.. you contact nysus and have a great time with working him.... just think.... you'll be wealthy beyond your wildest dreams $.02
Maybe we're not seeing the same thing. Business took client's money and did not keep their end of the bargain. Has tried to weasel out of refunding all his money, while acknowledging that a refund was deserved (he offered half back). Then business has the nerve to bring the client's mental medical history into the mix. Then pulls the fake lawyer card, all while basically saying fuck him and his money, there's nothing he can do so I'm keeping it.

I would hope that most people would take the same attitude I have.

Not only do I think pr0 is a scammer, based on what both parties have said...I think he's a scumbag, lowlife who saw an opportunity to take advantage of someone and didn't manage to get away with it.

Spend you some brain.
Email Me
candyflip is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote