View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 11:22 AM  
Nysus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I decided to copy / paste responses of people from the other threads (I posted the same response into) who read my full post.

From http://www.gfy.com/fucking-around-and-business-discussion/948258-untouchedmarkets-pr0-refund-money-post16753251.html -

Quote:
Originally Posted by will76 View Post
Interesting.... so everyone knew he was a nut job, except for you. Which you were friends with him for over 1 year (apparently good friends) thought he was ok enough to give him free hosting, but not all of a sudden things turn bad with you two (after a year) and now you sudden see how he is a nut job?

I don't know either of you but that part really doesn't fit together.
will74's response was in reference to the following he quoted pr0 saying:

pr0 said: "Nysus is a well known nutjob, who's not even in adult. He's also "leaving adult"....which he was never in adult in the first place. *laughing*

ALL FALSE.....Pay no attention to the nut job behind the curtain."

pr0 said: "It's too bad I found out about your mental status from everyone in the biz, only after I offered to help you out."

pr0 said: "This was done as a favor for Nysus, who i have been a personal friend of, for over a year, offering him free hosting on my webair box with 250+ ip's, for almost a year now, giving him free consulting etc.

I did this project as a favor to him."

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyflip View Post
(Replying to will74's post He's grasping at straws. He got busted trying to take advantage of someone and it backfired.

pr0 is a thief...plain and simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babaganoosh View Post
Oh snap!

Candyrip is calling pr0 a thief. I hope that puts things into perspective for you morons who think pr0 is a good guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by candyflip View Post
Dude, I put up with the name calling (from people including pr0) and the shit for years over a few duped gallery templates. No cash. No large amount...just some reproduced templates.

If anyone thinks I'm going to stand quietly while someone here rips off a friend for a large sum of money, you're crazy.
Quote:
No, you're completely right. People need to know not to deal with this little thief. I'm in awe that he's somehow trying to justify KEEPING the money that he or his "employee" didn't work for. That is theft, plain and simple.

To top it all off he is arrogant about stealing money. Really, what a piece of shit. He trashed his rep over $2k. I hope it was worth it.
Quote:
Oh, and for the record I am not friends with Nysus. I've never spoken to him that I can remember. To me he's just the "millionth post" guy from back in the day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaceyJo View Post
Oh man that suks.

From http://www.gfy.com/fucking-around-and-business-discussion/948460-recent-bullshit-drama-explained-detail.html -

Quote:
Originally Posted by chupachups View Post
I would say this rather a very good example of a proper "outsourcing clusterfuck". If you dont have 101% control over things this happens all the time. And yeah, pay according to performance/whats achieved and not upfront.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenJag View Post
I cant say I blame nysus for being upset after 14 days nothing had been done. IMO 2k for a months work is absolute full time wage for a "contractor". Meaning that this contractor should be on NO other jobs then nysus project. So in whats supposed to be 80 hours of full time work from this contractor, all that had been accomplished is having the host setup wordpress installs? Maybed a few rss feeds thrown in?

I think I can see how Nysus would be getting PISSED! Doesnt take mental problems to see that. Yes Pr0, I have multiple businesses and multiple employees, I know whats up and how hard it can be. Its your responsibility to keep on top of your workers and make sure things are getting done. What your employees do and act is a direct reflection on yourself Mr. Pr0

Something is fishy here and I hope these two guys can get to the bottom of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadaY View Post
pay up, motherfucker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nysus View Post
- Someone contacted me and asked me to post anonymously for them. They paid $5,000 to pr0 (William / Untouched Markets) 1 year ago, and no work has been done yet. They want to see what pr0 has to say about that.

I can't confirm it - but pr0 can deny this if it's not true - I'm fairly sure the person will post though then if he does deny it. ...
- I forgot to mention that the person who paid pr0 the $5,000 wanted me and has had no work done yet to say that they had already posted in the first thread I started (http://www.gfy.com/fucking-around-and-business-discussion/948258-untouchedmarkets-pr0-refund-money-post16753251.html)
Nysus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote