View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 03:32 PM  
sicone
Retired

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hershie View Post
Here's another observation:

You come across as either a busybody or pr0 ass licker. Why make that post telling readers there is no point to the thread and the OP shouldn't share his side of the story after being accused of being mentally unstable by the other side... Why throw in stuff that isn't factual or current to appear to deflect matters when in fact pr0 said he wasn't passing the dispute off to any lawyer and has commented plenty already. If you aren't sticking up for pr0 while trying to appear as a casual observer, then what are you doing making that post?
1st... you clearly have no clue about me, but you sure do like to swing from my nut hairs. Is the view that good? Hows my ass taste Kobe?

However I will concede to some of what you posted here. I also admit that I had not read the secondary thread posted by pr0 (the one Nysus posted the link too in this thread) and I had only read his initial response in the 1st thread by Nysus, you know the one where he did say he wasn't going to comment and would be turning this over to legal.

As for being factual or current... pr0 did post that and that was only a few days ago, so what's your casual observation on that? In fact, here is his post made on the 13th of Jan 2010..
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0 View Post
My lawyer will be contacting you mid next week.

You are in breach of contract.

I will not go into any further details.

But all of his accusations are false.

Nysus is a well known nutjob, who's not even in adult. He's also "leaving adult"....which he was never in adult in the first place.

ALL FALSE.....Pay no attention to the nut job behind the curtain.

I have never ripped anyone off. I have a perfect record. Now...anyone with information about Nysus, and his mental situation, feel free to post :-)
Again, please pass on you observation here...

So now that I have educated you on why I made that post, as if I even needed to in the first place... when your done licking Nysus's ass and come up for some air I'll give you one more shot to try and act like you know something.

Sincerely yours,
A Casual Observer

Last edited by sicone; 01-16-2010 at 03:33 PM..
sicone is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote