View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 09:02 AM  
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0 View Post

Around 8 days into the project Nysus started hitting up my worker, screaming, in long drawn out messages about his disapproval of how much work had been done etc. He also then disclosed that he would no longer be interested in a profit sharing model with my worker. Then he disclosed several other key points of the contract to the worker, and talked shit about me personally, in several e-mails, before the deadline of the contract was even close.
I stopped reading your initial post right there. There was no need to go any further. Things should have ended right there.

Just a little FYI advice to you. 8 days into the project, if the client does what you mentioned above, you better off sending money back and washing your hands of him and being done with it. Why would you continue to hold on to the money and try to make a deal work when the person flipped out after a week, breaks a contract, changes the terms of the deal, and talks shit about you... why continue trying to work with them? There is no way that is going to turn out good.

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue

Last edited by will76; 01-17-2010 at 09:03 AM..
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote