View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 09:05 AM  
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0 View Post
I don't have any need for a lawyer at this point

Since his original post about 15 major companies & their workers hit me up explaining that Nysus not only wasn't in the adult business, but that he had major mental issues. Which would explain the big drawn out messages that bordered on insane.

Going after him would literally be like going after a mental patient....as he in fact is. And in order for him to prove defamation, he'd have to not in fact be a "mental patient" which he is.

He was planning on leaving adult, he just wanted one last hooray on the way out.

I'll be here for the next 10 years, & he'll be gone. Case closed
What does him "not being in adult" have to do with anything? If he is or isn't I don't see how that is relivent.

I never understand people trying to keep money when work is not rendered. The client might become rude or hostile, or simply impatient which in many cases they are right because it is taking to long. The person holding the money strings them along waiting for the client to "go off" on them, make a post etc... then the person holding money says I'm keeping it now because of the time and headaches you caused....

If the money was sent back from day 1 there would have been no time and headaches. The client just wanted the work done or money back. Send the money back and you never hear from them again. Fight with them and string them along and then you justify your own reasoning for keeping their money. I've had this happen to me a couple times before. It seems like no matter how you handle it you never get the work you paid for or your money back.

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue

Last edited by will76; 01-17-2010 at 09:09 AM..
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote