View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 05:29 PM  
GTS Mark
Formerly known as DH! :)

- there was very little signage if any for the registration area. (that's an easy thing to remedy for next show though)

- there was very little signage if any for the seminar area (funny a ton of people found it though, I had to ask someone to bring me up there as i was lost haha!)

- I heard the mojohost party was excellent (i missed it due to a late flight in)

- the speed networking event was full again (that is great news as it shows people are more serious about getting biz done and meeting more contacts)

- I attended 3 seminars and they were either 1/2 to 3/4 full which was very decent considering it was a very large seminar room

Overall i thought the show was great! We got a ton of deals done and are still following up on a bunch of stuff. Almost everyone i spoke to at the show really felt it was worth it and would come to the Miami show if it was as good as this one.

I think Chris is doing a great job gaining back attendees and advertisers for Internext and seems dedicated in turning this show back into the premier event of the industry. Just my

ICQ 5191566 / E-mail: [email protected]
Follow Us On Twitter. Also Sign Up For Our Newsletter For Updated Weekly Traffic Inventory
GTS Mark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote