View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 04:29 AM  
Nautilus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I think he wanted to say that he's not willing to download your content from various pirate and illegal sharing sites where hackers and carders post it (which is mostly true, those who post stuff there mostly collect it through either hacked accounts or use stolen cc numbers to get access). Or that he doesnt want to buy memberships at one of those password sharing sites where they post new passes daily for paying members.

I do not think the meaning of his message was that he's going to finance hacking of your site directly.

FerroCash - 50+ quality niche paysites to promote | 100K+ FHGs | Check recently added galleries

New sites | Pantyhose | Nylon | Shemale | Strapon | Lesbian | Mature/MILF | Anal | Old&Young | Gay | Feet

Morphing RSS feeds - check them at the Official blog| Page Peels (Sample 1 : Sample 2)

Wish to review or evaluate our sites before promoting them? Contact me for free password.

Nautilus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote