View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 09:09 PM  
busta21
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frasier View Post
I've posted here a couple times but never introduced myself before.

Now is a good time to do this

Some of you know me from another forum that I'm active on as 'salesman' but that nick was registered here some years ago, tho not active as far as I can tell

I've been in the biz almost a year and attended Internext Miami last year where I met some great people.

I've got a growing blog network that is sending our a respectable amount of joins each month. I have traffic for plumpers/big naturals as well as the fetish/nylons/clothing/heels niche.

I shoot content in the bbw/plumper niche as well

I'm also working on a project in the dating niche that I hope to have available this summer. It is in internal beta now.

I'm headed out to phoenix next week for the show and hope to make some more friends from this board there, and of course - get some business done.

Come up and have a drink with me out there if you are interested in anything I do. You cant miss me - I'm 6'6, blonde with a camera on my neck and a drink in my hand.

hit me on ICQ if you want to talk 452 one six 7 541
I'll be on the lookout for you so we can talk about business. I am new to this forum and industry as well. Met a few of you on here, looking to meet more at the forum as well and share ideas/learn from the vets.

50% PAYOUT OR PPS CCBILL PAYMENTS: EMAIL ROB OR MYSELF MAY EMAIL ME THOMAS (@)SOCALGIRLS.COM
busta21 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote