View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 06:32 PM  
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IllTestYourGirls View Post
How turnkey is this? Is the content uploaded or is that something the buyer would have to do?
Depends on the client.

With some of my tube site buyers, they are doing it themselves. They have a drive shipped to them, or they download via FTP and then work it into the site with descriptions, SEO and what not themselves.

Others have me ship content to data center, and plugged directly into their dedi server. Since those on payments have to host with me until paid in full. This obviously speeds some of the things up in regards to getting the content on the server.

You still have to import it into the script and encoded the clips. Plus put in your descriptions. After all, you would not want to be hit with a duplicate content ding by Google for same descriptions over and over.

You could always opt to have one of my assistants do the descriptions for you at additional cost. Then you would get a nice pretty spreadsheet and all content and descriptions done for you. But most opt to write their own.

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

"Would you rather live like a king for a year or like a prince forever?"
Barefootsies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote