View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 03:04 PM  
Deej
I make pixels work

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfrisky View Post

I always give a shit what respected biz people think. I just dont care what a bunch of brokeass surfers, trolls, and fakenicks have to say about me.

It does make me sad you lost respect for me, based on what people like Mutt, MDCQ (who isnt even mdcq but a friend from the past who purchased it), Candyflip, Choker etc post about me. If you rather believe them then me, so be it. Not much i can change.

To be clear, you are saying that I or my company posted CP on gfy right?
The pictures posted may not be penetration or cum on their face, but someone connected to your company most certainly posted girls that were without a doubt under the age of 18 in provocative posing. Pics which were very quickly changed over (gee why do you think they were changed). Within 24 hours, Eric had the thread not only closed, but deleted, for "questionable content". So at very least... questionable. Try and goat all you want. You know you fucked up.

You can flip and flop all you want. You know (but wont admit publicly) that a LARGE portion of your content is ripped and scraped. NOT user submitted. How about that upload function? Your script kiddie get that working yet after the content is up?

Deej's Designs n' What Not
Hit me up for Design, CSS & Photo Retouching

Icq#30096880
Deej is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook