View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 01:10 PM  
ShellyCrash
Confirmed User

Quote:
1.Is it true only a witch can make a wrist watch stop or cause a compass to change direction?
Its true! Lol.

I can't use a compass or wear a watch with gears. Digital watches are fine, but if I wear a regular watch it will usually stop within a day or two & If I hold a compass in my hand it will point usually 10 to 15 degrees off from north.

I first "discovered" this in 2nd grade. We were doing a project w/ compasses and I couldn't figure out why every compass I got was broken. The teacher thought I was fucking around and I got sent to the office.

I think I can wear a watch that has been certified anti magnetic, I've seen them in department stores but I haven't tried one yet.

The compass thing makes a cool party trick but I can't bend spoons with my mind or anything really impressive. People who see it happen get excited like it's a mutant power, it has something to do with electro magnetic fields but I'm not like Magento or anything. I don't know how cool it is as a "mutant" power if your power is to break stuff

Start making money with the hottest hookup site!
up to $55 PPS or up to 75% Revshare
ICQ 196766477
ShellyCrash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote