View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 02:43 PM  
ShellyCrash
Confirmed User

Quote:
2.Are you a zombie ? IE walking dead? discuss

I've been brought back from the dead, but I don't think that quite makes me living dead, just lucky as fuck.

I've had a few close calls. When I was 9 or 10 I drowned at the Jersey Shore and had to be revived via CPR on the beach. I've always felt ripped off I never got a white light at the end of the tunnel deal, which some of you guys and I have discussed in the past- like would you ever do a real life "Flatliners" thing and for how much . Up until a few years ago I totally would have done it because I always felt I got jipped. Fade to black and that was it I want the whole unsolved mysteries experience with the white light / tunnel / and all my family and friends.

The only thing I can really relate about the whole experience is drowning isn't as scary / awful as one would think. I know a few people think it would be the worst way to die. It would probably be alot worse to go through as an adult but I think if you have to go there are probably a million worse ways. The other thing I can say from the experience is I'm not sure exactly how long I was gone but it must take a while to get your core body temperature back up after something like that because I was freezing for hours. I felt like I had ice water in my veins.

Start making money with the hottest hookup site!
up to $55 PPS or up to 75% Revshare
ICQ 196766477
ShellyCrash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote