View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 04:33 PM  
ShellyCrash
Confirmed User

These ones are kind of tied together so I'm going to hit them at the same time:

Quote:
3.Talk about your acting career.
When I was little I was scouted by an ad agency. Not like barbazon crapola- if anyone wants your kid to do modeling and asks YOU to pay money its a scam. But yeah, growing up in FL we're close to Buena Vista which because of disney channel, universal, and all that is like a breeding ground for child actors.

I did a few ad campaigns but nothing super huge, like those inflatable "ralistic" dinosaurs they sold in the 80. The biggest acting job I landed was for a kids show. It was a Public Television show called "Space Age Noah's Ark". I tried to find some pics for you guys but no luck. When it was in production I think the biggest claim to fame was there was a huge mural painted of us in Downtown Orlando, FL.

Quote:
4.Discuss Wendy's kid's meal toys.
When I was a teenager the show was bought out and turned into a cartoon that was nationally broadcast in the US on the PAX network. The live action show was was about conservation. They changed the name for the cartoon version and added some religious overtones. They didn't use my voice, I really had little to nothing to do with it, but they did use my likeness. Only cool moment was at one point I got to see myself as a Wendy's Kids Meal toy.

Seeing the kids meal toys was how I found out about the cartoon on PAX, so it was a real surreal experience as a teenager.

Start making money with the hottest hookup site!
up to $55 PPS or up to 75% Revshare
ICQ 196766477
ShellyCrash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote