View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 07:44 AM  
CaptainHowdy
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellyCrash View Post
I got a few chances to talk to Frank Kozik in 1998. He was still running the Man's Ruin label at the time. I perceived it to be what I would have considered a successful business venture but he confided in me that he was losing his ass. Money was coming in hand over fist with his art, but his record label was becoming a giant money pit.

I doubt he even remembers, but those convos came at just the right time to allow me to let go.
... I meant unplugged from "The Matrix" of the whole indie label idealism, Kozik was indeed your "Morpheus".

I've got advice from people that were actually making a living (specially from one great guy working at Vagrant Records) and still decided to go out in flames... guess I'm more into radical "desubjectivation" processes .
Join the SWAG Affiliate Asian Live Cam Program, which offers non-saturated Asian models and exclusive material. After registration and placing the link on your website, you can receive 2 free backlinks to commemorate our collaboration.
CaptainHowdy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote