View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 11:52 AM  
ShellyCrash
Confirmed User

Quote:
15.Why did you fill a Benz up with packing peanuts?
One of my former employers had a 2 door benz, I want to say it was an sl500 I'm not sure and if he reads this and it was a nicer model- sorry dude. We always used to pull epic pranks on eachother, I don't even think this was the best I ever got him, but it was certainly the one that pissed him off the most, which I'm sure is why this is the prank still being talked about.

The interior of the car was very small, which is what made it such a perfect candidate to be filled with peanuts. I didn't do the actual dumping / filling of the car, but as the mastermind I was the one who's name was cursed every time peanuts came out from under the seats. Months later peanuts were still working their way out, attaching themselves to clothes, flying around when the top was down or spilling out into the parking lot when the door would be opened. A good sense of humor is vital to a healthy work environment

Start making money with the hottest hookup site!
up to $55 PPS or up to 75% Revshare
ICQ 196766477
ShellyCrash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote