View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 01:03 PM  
ShellyCrash
Confirmed User

Quote:
18.What does Steve Gonsalves from Ghostbusters buy from you?

I have a t-shirt line as a hobby. Steve from Ghost HUNTERS is a customer. I never really get to put alot of time into it, I just sell it retail primarily through Etsy and at local conventions / shows and I wholesale to a few vendors, just did a pretty big order to someone out in Japan.

I think having a T-shirt line is kind of like trying to start a record label, it's one of those things you justhave to try your hand at and get out of your system.

The kids line is my favorite thing, they don't sell as well as the adult shirts but I think if I put a little effort into it they would surpass them. Its just one of those things, I'm not unrealistic about it- I don't think the designs are the hottest out there., but they have a market and it could be a decent business for someone, it's just hard to dedicate time / resources to it when that same time and resources would make me several times the return putting it into my core business.

Start making money with the hottest hookup site!
up to $55 PPS or up to 75% Revshare
ICQ 196766477
ShellyCrash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote