View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 08:27 PM  
ShellyCrash
Confirmed User

Quote:
20.Is the whole Russian Bride thing a scam?
Its not if you go into it with the right mindset.

In 2008, my year away from Eroticy, I worked in international dating ("Russian Brides).

I have found that if both parties go into it with the right frame of mind it's a pretty even arrangement. On one hand you have men seeking a partner that are generally more focused on looks and you have women that are willing to set aside looks in favor of financial stability. It's a trade off.

Things in the East are different than the West, women do out number men so it does flip the relationship dynamic we are accustomed to. It favors the market to paint things a little worse off than they actually are, but contrary to popular belief these women aren't selling their souls for greencards and jumping on the first fat american to come their way.

If someone is seriously interested and is realistic in their expectation it is a viable option. Realistically it is an expensive process to court, marry and immigrate a woman from the East to the West. If you aren't financially stable this process is not for you. Also always be mindful that these are REAL women, they have real emotions and are often underestimated- they are typically very well educated and have very clever minds.

These women aren't robots, they have free will. If you treat them like shit they will leave you just as any western woman would. They have emotional needs and seem to love and appreciate romance even more than westerners. A woman may accept your affections, gifts, and even meet for dinner a few times, but there are no guarantees, you can't "buy" them, if they're not interested they're not interested.

I think its unrealistic to expect women not to occasionally play men the same way men occasioanlly play women and if you go for a perfect 10 Russian Princess, you need to remember a princess is a princess no matter where you are in the world.

Start making money with the hottest hookup site!
up to $55 PPS or up to 75% Revshare
ICQ 196766477
ShellyCrash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote