View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 02:06 PM  
ShellyCrash
Confirmed User

Quote:
28.What is your favorite show? Why?
Internext Summer / Miami has always been my favorite show. I really dig the Diplomat, it's a nice joint, but my favorite feature has alwyas been that its closed to the public. I liked that everywhere you go, from the elevators to the restaurants, to the coffee shop, to the bar- everyone you bump into is someone you can do business with. Phoenix forum at the Palms is also great for that quality networking environment too.

Now with the change in format I guess its up for grabs. I'm apprehensive of adding production and novelty all under one roof, but I'll withold judgement until I've walked it. I think combining everything will make for a fuller show, I understand the financial reasons behind it, but from my prospective it possibly might cut back on productivity. You never know though, maybe it will open up new avenues for new partnerships that may be a little outside the box.

Start making money with the hottest hookup site!
up to $55 PPS or up to 75% Revshare
ICQ 196766477
ShellyCrash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote