View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 09:12 PM  
ShellyCrash
Confirmed User

Quote:
30.Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 20 years?

I tend to make short term goals, if you plan too far ahead you're almost asking for fate to throw you a few curve balls.

My goal is to get Swurve to $1MM / mo top line within the next 5 years. Outside of that the future is unwritten. I can't say for certain if I will make personals my focus my entire career, I'm not opposed to it, but I do think I will probably stay in the online space.

I'll probably always tinker with side projects like the t-shirts and other things. I also like to make art, or at least what I like to think of as art, but I rarely have time for that anymore.

Overall I just want to be happy and healthy and be able to still say 10 or 20 years from now that I lived my life without regret. Are there things I would change? Not really. I'm really happy with where I am in life right now and I feel if I can continue to be content with myself and the life I lead then that will be a blessing.

This concludes story time w/ uncle remus, unless you guys have any other questions. If you do feel free to hammer away!

Start making money with the hottest hookup site!
up to $55 PPS or up to 75% Revshare
ICQ 196766477
ShellyCrash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote