View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 09:07 AM  
SweetT
Shank-A-Potamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamZ_Dan View Post
26.Who do you look up to in the industry? Down on?

Certainly first and foremost would be Mitch farber, He is a great business man, great friend, and an all around good guy that I am proud to call my friend.

Kevin Ho from top bucks. What he has amassed and how he diversified over the years, the quality of people and work that his company has put out is amazing. A solid guy as well. Respected from all that has done business with him and from those that work with him.

Tony Morgan is one of those special kind of guys. He lives the life that I would kill to have Great business guy, with a lot of fun times. He knows quality, treats people around him very well. He is one that if you are around him he makes it his mission to make sure that you are taken care of whether it is business or fun. He will settle for only the best.

Some others are Allan Henning Dating gold, Claud (gamma), Rainey Strickland, Liz from AEBN, Andy from Big Clicks. Ardy from CE. All very smart, very organized, and talented people in my book.

As for who I look down on. I am not one to think he can look down on anyone but if the question was what do I not like about this business and what types of people do I not like I would have to say those that treat the performers in our industry like crap, and with distain, treat people around them badly just because they can. I hate the overseas card slammers that fuck it up for the rest of us.

27.You seem to be really close to Mitch, how many times have you had sex with him?

lol I know. If I were one to fancy the cock...... No contrary to popular belief Mitch nor I "Like the cock" and that term is an inside joke that many know about. There was this thing between us where he would get people to come up to me and ask "Hey Dan can I ask you a question?" and if I was stupid enough to say yes. They would say "Do you like the cock?" Now to any normal person that seems really dumb. However Mitch is one of those guys that always had to push it. and he got me several times with various people and yes I fell for it. But there was this one time at Dicks Last Resort in vegas. If you have never been there it is a loud burger place where they are rude to everyone, create funny hats and embarrass you as best they can. Well I bribed the waitress to put on his paper hat "I Like the Cock". She took it one step further and comes out with this 6 foot blow up cock and stands on the stage stops the entire restaurant and says "Mitch has decided to come out of the closet, He likes the cock." Mitch stands up and says I do!! Grabs the blow up dick puts it on his pelvis a little old lady of about 80 years old stand up in front of him in the middle of the place and grabs the head of this thing, pulls her teeth out and acts like she is sucking him off. It was one of the funniest things ever and a complete payback on my part.

No we are not gay and to be honest I don't think Mitch is able to have sex well at least that is what his girls tell me.

Dan....I can't tell you how proud I am just to be mentioned in your post and among all of those great people makes it even more special. You, sir, are truly a class act. I have always admired your ability to balance the smart businessman persona with the family man persona and still be the same guy no matter what. If more people in this world were like you it would be a much better place. As always, my friend, if there is anything in the world that I can ever do for you I will always be here for you.

Now, as for the whole man love thing with Mitch....not that there is anything wrong with that....I have always wondered about it but I keep those kind of things to myself. LOL!!! It would not be the first time that I looked at someone in our business and thought "I think he, himself, is the only person in the world that doesn't know he's gay" ;)

--T