View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 07:40 AM  
amberwitch1

Replies to Wire Doctor and Long BG

For the both of you izods---Opinions are like gaping rectal cavities--everybody has one. Instead of being insulting, demeaning and vile creatures, like you are, why don't both of you smart guys do something beneficial and constructive---like offer some corrective suggestions to improve the product that we all seek.

This is the first time we have undertaken a commercial site. Every piece of sitebuilding we have acquired has been strict trial and error. No formal education in web design, ditto for any types of computer programming. We are not gifted or fortunate enough or brilliant, like you two geniuses, to be stalwarts of the p.c. community. We arrived at this forum/posting board because our research informed us that these are solid people. People with integrity, knowledge and the ability to assist and point newbies in the right direction.

If the two of you dolts are any indication of the type of flaming we can expect, then we may have erred in our selections. So, if all you two can do is toss personal volleys at our lack of skills, and cannot offer anything constructive to correct our shortcomings, that you perceive, here's a thought--why don't you just zip it real nice and tight and go assail somebody else. Just because you're both "advanced chipheads" or are legends in your own minds, we certainly don't need any of your venomous feedback to further impede our efforts.

I'm sure I could go into your sites and tear them apart and my command of verbage is vastly superior to both of yours. Had I more time, that would have been fun, but then I would be in violation of Eric's rules---something both of you should read again. Its very apparent your lineage & social skills were abandoned when you put down "Grand Theft Auto" and attempted to blend into the real world where real people exist.

Now, I could have posted this privately to your contact destinations, exhibiting a modicum of decorum and decency. However, since both of you wanted to massage your already inflated egos, and go public, then let the games begin. You might be better jellheads, but when it comes to scribing, I'll mop the deck with both of you.

Last edited by amberwitch1; 07-11-2010 at 07:44 AM..
amberwitch1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook