View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 02:15 AM  
PussyMaster
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Cheap descriptions and created blogs

Hi

I can provide you with these things as well:
- i can create blogs - on free host like thumblogger/Sensualwriter/Blogger or Wordpress Installation. If you chose the second option you need to provide me with login details to your host for required installation.
- Configuration the blogs,set up the theme and required plugins
- each blog will contain 10 handwritten descriptions with 200 words per post
- i will add each blog into 20 blogs directories and make sure they will approve too
If you have your own sponsors you can use them for the posts so you can still be making your own money

Here is a description sample:
Allie Foster may look innocent, but when all is said and done she?s just a stupid little cock sucker. Silly bitch tried to talk us out of making her swallow, but she soon found out that game wasn?t going to work with us.
Once she new the score the silly slut couldn?t get enough good old boy cock. I dumped my load down that whore?s mouth and she smacked it up like it was her last meal. A few times the bitch got lazy and would try rubbing my dick with her hand, but I fixed that by ramming my huge cock back into her slut throat. I made sure to give Allie a nice size load of cum on her last suck, make her play with in her mouth for a bit then spit it out in a cup between her floppy tits. Poor slut didn?t want to drink my cum out of the glass, but a few slaps across the face got her back in motion. When all was said and done this bitch drank down every last drop, nice and slow like a thick milk shake. When she was done I gave her a nice pat on the head telling her what a good little cum slut she was.
The price is 5 bucks per blog.

Let me know what you think
PussyMaster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook