View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 09:53 AM  
atemplates
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by relevant4 View Post
Looking for a full/part time designer that can make 5-7 landing pages a week and some misc banner work. Basically, we're looking for someone to make 1 landing page per day with a 24 hour turnaround. Each day we give an example of the style we like, you then replicate it with in 24 hours. If we don't need a landing page on a particular day, we'll give you banner work.

If each landing page takes you around 3-4 hours, you're looking at 20 hours/week of constant work. We'll provide clear direction with layout examples, so you just have to be good with photoshop and should be able to convert the psd to html/css.

We're NOT looking for someone that will subcontract the work, or is overbooked so they can't commit to the 24 hour turnarounds.

So if you can make quality designs, can provide 24 hour turnaround, and are looking for consistant work... reply or pm with
1. samples
2. how many hours a week your open
3. estimate amount of working hours it takes you to make 1 landing page.
Hello. I AM IN FOR DESIGNING WORK. I have 3 WEBSITES WITH MY WORK. Please EMAIL ME: atfdesign at gmail.com I START ASAP AND DESIGN QUALITY WORK AT A FAST PACE! Please email me now so we can work something out. Hoping to hear back from you soon. Cheers!