View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 01:21 PM  
arschloch

Industry Role:
Here's a review written by the member "alias"

Review For Easy Media Script - Sacrifice Virgins

I found this script to be an easy and quick method of creating a NSFW image post site for my domain SacrificeVirgins.com. After installing [script installation is include if you want it] the script and setting up the backend I logged out to see what experience this site would be providing for my traffic. The layout was clean and simple. Features included a featured image to the left of the screen which I was able to choose from the backend. On the right of the screen I saw my most recently uploaded photos in thumbnails with popular image tags below.

In a test run signing up as a surfer functioned properly in the register form and gave me access to upload more photos, add favorites and view or delete my images. Uploading images for surfers is a painless process with an upload form allowing up to 10 or more images to be uploaded at once. I was impressed by the speed of the upload tool. EMs also logs the uploaders ip and general information about the user that uploads each picture.

After only a hour or so I had my site up and running, full with content and ready for traffic. Overall this process was easy and well worth purchasing the script for the amount of popularity other NSFW image post sites recieve. This script features plugins to Reddit, Digg, Facebook and Twitter.

Judging by the social sites and already exisiting network of NSFW image post sites traffic is through the roof. If for example you browse Reddit's NSFW category you will find 90% of the links on the front page links to images from sites such as imgur, titsfap and subimg using scripts just like the Easy Media Script. In comparision I found the layout of the Easy Media Script to be much cleaner and more pleasing to the eyes with a simple and defined navagational layout that anyone could use, and fap to. Between Twitter's millions of readers and the 37,486 subscribed readers to Reddit's NSFW subcategory (with twice the amount of unsubscribed readers), You can imagine how many unique hits a day a script like this could bring you linked with the right social sites.

Easy media script publishes to reddit categories based on the tag that you assign to each image. The beauty of this script is that you can automatically post to any reddit category as well as twitter. The script actually posts based on your chosen interval and to your own reddit so that you do not have to worry about being banned or your posts not sticking. It can also post to NSFW or more common reddits but if you are doing that I would suggest a maximum of 2 posts per day tops. I chose to post to one of my own reddits and within minutes of the image being posted already had a half dozen upvotes. Automation is one of the shining features that you will love, I do. Basically you upload then queue up your images and set and forget.

EMS generates a very attractive site that can easily be changed by editing SMARTY templates or simply the colors and titles. For my testing purposes I was happy with one of the included templates [oriental].

When speaking with the developers I was told the idea behind Easy Media Script was to set a standard for automated social pic post sites that generate their own traffic and earn a minimum of $1.00 per day. You can basically load this up with sponsor content and use the built in ad rotation feature to create individual niche picture post sites. I should also mention that EMS has support built in for CPAlead or Adult Action Now type widgets that can be set to activate after the end user has browsed the number of images that you choose. Then he will have to fill out a survey or do a mobile drop [depending on your offer] to continue browsing your site. This is of course purely optional if you want to squeeze in some extra monetization.

My ICQ #: 557262108
Email: ajacobs (at) uearning (dot) com
arschloch is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote