View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 02:57 PM  
arschloch

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by st0ned View Post
The script looks clean, I like it. Though I see you already have some reviewers, if you need another one hit me up.

Think you will ever drop the cost of the unlimited license? If we wanted something custom, could we just hit you up to pay for the modification?
Long answer:
I see that similar scripts are for sale with unlimited licenses for considerably more than the price I put it at.

The price reflects the amount of support we're giving our users. It also reflects the traffic-generating power of the script.

Short answer:
Maybe. I'm going to let the market decide.

It's my hope that any improvements or added features to the script will be available to all. If you want a feature and need it quickly I'd be more than happy to talk about a quote on a major modification.

I'm willing to give out 2 review copies for $50 a piece. First come first serve on this one. If you're willing to write a review for me for that discounted price, let me know.

My ICQ #: 557262108
Email: ajacobs (at) uearning (dot) com
arschloch is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote