View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 04:22 PM  
DamianJ
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
Please read post number 163 where I just spelled it out for you.
An IP address isn't proof Robbie. It's an IP address. Could be a grandchild, could be a neighbour, could be IP spoofing.

How many court cases have you had? I guess none. Am I wrong?

Quote:
Why are you ALWAYS playing devils advocate in favor of piracy damian?
Please quote just ONE post where I am IN FAVOUR of piracy Robbie. Just one. Any one.

Quote:
First you claimed that you COULD download my high quality streams in my members area...and failed.
No I didn't I said I could steal your content. And I can. We both know that. I can do a hi-res screen grab and post it. And you cannot stop that.

Quote:
And now you are here again defending it. Don't you realize you are hurting yourself? Piracy is KILLING this industry man.
Can you quote JUST ONE instance of me defending piracy Robbie? Just one. YOU are the person damaging my reputation by slandering me. And Robbie, I don't take kindly to it. I point out that most attempts to stop piracy are very stupid. That is not the same as DEFENDING PIRACY!

I suggest you search really well, cos you are accusing me of something that is damaging to my business.

It would be awful to see you banned for claiming something you have no proof of, wouldn't it?

So, where is your proof?

Last edited by DamianJ; 09-05-2010 at 04:25 PM..
DamianJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote