View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 04:26 PM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamianJ View Post
An IP address isn't proof Robbie. It's an IP address. Could be a grandchild, could be a neighbour, could be IP spoofing.

No I didn't I said I could steal your content. And I can. We both know that.

Can you quote JUST ONE instance of me defending piracy Robbie? Just one. YOU are the person damaging my reputation by slandering me. And Robbie, I don't take kindly to it. I point out that most attempts to stop piracy are very stupid. That is not the same as DEFENDING PIRACY!

I suggest you search really well, cos you are accusing me of something that is damaging to my business.

It would be awful to see you banned for claiming something you have no proof of, wouldn't it?

So, where is your proof?
I said you are always playing devils advocate. I'm not the only one who's noticed it. And no...you don't have the smarts or skills to figure out how to download one of my streams in the members area. You can't and YOU know it.

Can it be done? Yeah, I'm sure. But not by you. And when it is done, guess what? I'll just plug that hole too. This ain't that hard to do.

And if you READ what I told you to read...I said that I can prove they stole the content because I can match everything to the members info. Re-read it again genius, and this time THINK about what I wrote for a second. You really have lost any measure of respect that I ever could have had for you. You strike me as someone who genuinely wants me to fail and lose my livelihood to piracy. And I don't take "kindly' to that.