View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 12:24 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamianJ View Post
Please quote just ONE post where I am IN FAVOUR of piracy Robbie. Just one. Any one.

Can you quote JUST ONE instance of me defending piracy Robbie? Just one. YOU are the person damaging my reputation by slandering me. And Robbie, I don't take kindly to it. I point out that most attempts to stop piracy are very stupid. That is not the same as DEFENDING PIRACY!

I suggest you search really well, cos you are accusing me of something that is damaging to my business.

It would be awful to see you banned for claiming something you have no proof of, wouldn't it?

So, where is your proof?
Are these proof?
All posted on another board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian View Post
You are so awesome with your straw man arguments. Heh.

No-one said Brazzers do not make money from stealing content and putting it on a tube site Pauly, did they?

I said it wasn't worth bothering trying to stop piracy because it doesn't represent a lost sale.

The RIAA recently agreed with me. You like them, so you must now agree with them?

Of course, as no one even wants to pirate your content, so it's kind of a non-issue for you. Cory Doctorow said obscurity is worse that piracy. He's right. Shame you don't make stuff even worth nicking.
Quote:
I guess they were clever enough to realise that piracy doesn't represent a lost sale and concentrated on other things.
Quote:
Were they called Ye Olde Brazzers?

I find it interesting that the printing press was originally thought of as "piracy".

People who are failing love to blame something. Why not blame piracy, rather than say, "being shit"? Much easier!
Certainly don't sound anti piracy to me.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote