View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 04:14 AM  
Zyber
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
DWB, stop ripping things out of context, I said often enough that I support suing the uploaders... suing downloaders has NOTHING to do with protecting the content! It does not PROTECT the content at all, it just makes money with the people that downloaded it.
You are just saying all this to protect your massive tube-traffic, right? The general majority who has no problem anymore to receive stolen content, well-knowing they are watching stolen videos.

I think there is morally nothing wrong with pulling the downloaders to court. Make them pay for the video they watched. They decided to fuck content owners, content owners decide to fuck them back. That's fair game. No innocent are hurt. Eye for an eye. Maybe it will be a wake-up call for some. That stealing online is the same as doing it offline.

As has been said so many times before: Adapt or Die.
Now the new business model has changed to fish cash from the endless pond of thieves.
Pull up the cash, one by one...

Interestingly though, it was Nathan, who came up with the idea to sue ex-members.
What a creative mindset. I don't think that was what Steve or Robbie had in mind, though.
Unless, of course, it was the ex-member who distributed the content.
Zyber is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote