View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 05:25 AM  
Zyber
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Zyber,

what I am saying is very easy... suing a downloader does virtually nothing against piracy. The only benefit is making money from them. Suing an UPLOADER though, thats a whole different thing! I can totally understand that.
Exactly. It makes money. A positive ROI. Duplicate this concept 10-fold.

Even though it might not stop piracy, then this is a way to make money. I would sue downloaders till I turn blue in the face, and laugh all the way to the bank.

Currently I'm looking into what options I have and setting up a plan.

Maybe hire 'No Cure, No Pay' lawyers in as many states and countries as possible. Put the lawsuits and settlements into system. Gain experience and solid routines.

If done right this can be a great revenue stream. As there are millions and millions of violators there are endless possibilities. The sky is the limit.

When/if the DMCA laws are improved then tubes and hosts can also become targets. While we wait for that miracle to happen we can just use these piracy hubs as sources to find copyright infringing end-users.

Let the end-users who steal bleed.
Zyber is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote