View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 02:33 PM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Robbie, again, you do not understand the point of dmca... If the copyright owner sends a notice about this clip, it will be removed in a matter of a few hours.

But it does require a dmca notice, for various reasons I am not going to post here... It also can not be redirected, completely regardless of if this is technically possible or not...
Nathan...You OWN the site. You don't have to have a DMCA for ANY reason. You can simply remove it. How long have you been in this business again? lol

As far as you can not redirect it...BULLSHIT. You could do it right now. Nothing stopping you legally in any way. It's your site. I can take shit down and put it up on any site I own. So can anybody...but now you're going to claim that because of DMCA you can't do anything? What a joke!

Please explain to me what you would do if CP were involved? You would take it the fuck down is what you would do DMCA or no DMCA.

Why do you want to act so ignorant?

Anyway, I see now where you're coming from. You are going to keep fucking people. Fair enough.

This isn't about DMCA or you at all anyway. This is about COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT plain and simple. And the people uploading that to YOUR site are the criminals under copyright infringement. And the DMCA law doesn't apply in any way.

Yeah, Steve can definitely subpoena you for info on the person that uploaded that Jordan Capri vid. And you will comply. DMCA isn't even involved. Better get ready.