View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 09:17 PM  
SallyRand
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supz View Post
What state will these companies be incorporated in?
We incorporate in Kansas, which state does not require any kind of licensing, permits, insurance or any other special documentation for us to incorporate. Kansas does require a Resident Agent located in Kansas and we provide that service for one year. Our incorporation costs are the lowest on the internet now and since the ePassporte debacle, I know that guys and dolls out there are hurting, so we are offering complete Kansas incorporation with EIN to USA residents for $299 and for offshore clients, complete with EIN, $399! This represents a $100 discount across the board when compared to our regular price!

U.S. Domestic Shipping of documents, $24.95, International Shipping of documents, $49.99. Physical document shipping is required.

No I.D. verification is required, no Social Security Number, no passport scans or any other documentation is required.

We need only a physical mailing address to which to send your corporate documents.

For more details on incorporation in Kansas, take a look at our website:

Onestopcorporationshop.com

Hit me up if I can help!

AIM: Corpstopcare

Thanks for inquiring!

Sally.*

*We will also soon be offering US banking solutions for offshore clients only.

Last edited by SallyRand; 09-06-2010 at 09:20 PM..
SallyRand is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook