View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 10:22 PM  
Nathan
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyWhiteBoy View Post
Why is Pink Visual suing Brazzers?

You didn't answer that from before. Do they also not understand the law and simply sued your company for shits and giggles?
Pink Visual is suing Mansef and Interhub and not Brazzers. Why they decided to do that is their problem. The only thing that matters here is what a court decides.. I could sue you tomorrow, does that make you guilty?

Regarding the other people that claim they understand DMCA and are little lawyers... sorry, you do not see the big picture, its not that easy. I am not going to explain this here, and why should I, get educated by a real lawyer if you want to 100% understand it... Every single post here laughing at me about DMCA and copyright law has simple false understandings of the DMCA law _OR_ is not seeing the big picture. You have to see the law as a whole and not rip it out of context.

Robbie, regarding your comment about steve being able to subpoena me... I _TOLD_ him to do so. I also told him to send DMCA notices.
And Robbie, you are one of the few people that at least talk about the right thing.. yes, this is about copyright _infringement_ and not about copyright itself.. you all should educate yourself what the difference is.
Regarding me being ignorant, I am not, you are simply missing a part of DMCA. Also your CP comment does not fit at all. A basic misunderstanding of DMCA and/or 2257.

RK, as you said, "for a tube owner that uploads"... which is why I keep saying we do not run an illegal tube...