View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 07:57 AM  
stocktrader23
Let's do some business.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Such as?

I read so much of this "Adapt or Die" shit and nothing to ever back it up. In your other thread you showed your ignorance of this business, pre Tubes or post Tubes. It was about finding a "special girl" to fulfill an idea. Pipe dreams at the best.

Steve is adapting and suing pirates. Time will tell if he makes money. Stop calling pirates fans and Nathan stop talking shit.

If that were true sponsors would be seeing an increase in sales not a decrease. In the 1 or 2 years of Tubes we do have a nightmare on our hands. People pirating content are not fans.
Paul, you are usually a nice guy but FUCK YOU.

You come in here talking about how important content is but post some of the shittiest adult content around. You and most others still haven't figured out how to make photoshoots look more amateurish as just a single example of the incompetence.

As for what I know, I'm perfectly fine. Rarely, and I mean very rarely, does something I put together not work. I am very familiar with this business and how God damned stupid those playing in it have become. Once leaders, now asshat old timers holding on to the way things were.

As for the single girl I'm talking about, that is my PET FUCKING PROJECT that I will not just hand over to someone. I already know it will work, just waiting on the right person or group of persons to do it. I didn't mean the perfect look, the perfect height, or the perfect tits. I meant that it has to be a girl that is actively involved and have a producer that is willing to try new things. Since I have no interest in running any full fledged site myself I have to find someone to work with. If I don't, I'll be just fine.

Anyhow, now there are two of us talking like we know shit. People can draw their own conclusions about that.
stocktrader23 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote