View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 08:23 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stocktrader23 View Post
Paul, you are usually a nice guy but FUCK YOU.

You come in here talking about how important content is but post some of the shittiest adult content around. You and most others still haven't figured out how to make photoshoots look more amateurish as just a single example of the incompetence.
I've listened to this Blah Blah for 0ver 10 years now. I shot SETS, not sets and videos, that were worth $3,000 and more. I did that because "amateur" paid $1,000 Not because I can't shoot amateur. Pay what magazines paid and we will shoot anything you ask for. UK magazines paid $1,000, US paid $1,500 to $2,000. For the same set, we sold twice and we still own these sets and sold them in more places, EU, AU and the Internet. Go ask any shooter working only for Internet sites how much they get paid for a solo girl set.

So $3,000+ for shitty content suits me down to the ground.

Not every set, but maybe 100 a year.

Quote:
As for the single girl I'm talking about, that is my PET FUCKING PROJECT that I will not just hand over to someone. I already know it will work, just waiting on the right person or group of persons to do it. I didn't mean the perfect look, the perfect height, or the perfect tits. I meant that it has to be a girl that is actively involved and have a producer that is willing to try new things. Since I have no interest in running any full fledged site myself I have to find someone to work with. If I don't, I'll be just fine.
So not only do you need a girl for your pet project you need a producer as well.

Let me tell you how this business works. If you get a model and a producer you just handed your PET PROJECT over to them. Keep dreaming.

Quote:
Anyhow, now there are two of us talking like we know shit. People can draw their own conclusions about that.
No when it comes to shooting, just you are talking shit.

I just read in the other thread you drove traffic. That's gives you no knowledge what so ever of models and producers. LOL

Last edited by Paul Markham; 09-16-2010 at 08:26 AM..
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote