View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 04:20 PM  
signupdamnit
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHardeman View Post
I don't think it's a "NATS programs" thing. I think it's a "NATS programs offering high PPS" thing. I know nothing about TNACash. Were they paying out a significantly higher payout versus a signup?

It appears the OP was not using PPS links but if the program was offering PPS links to others, they may be having issues paying out on those and therefore it's trickling up to the revshare affils as well.

Or the opposite of all that. I really have no idea. Just speculation.
I was a little hesitant about labeling it a NATS thing. It's not, really. That's why I made sure to include Mpa3. I should have been more precise and said "those who handle their own payouts". I agree about revshare generally being more stable than PPS. Of course if the sponsor has no integrity that might not help much in the end though.

It's almost to the point that sponsors handling their own payouts should be bonded a month's worth of affiliate payouts in case of disputes. Of course I have no fantasies of that ever happening but we're to the point where it would be a great selling point. Hell if I were TMM (as an example since they run NATS which is the biggest) I might even consider making it a requirement for programs using the software going forward just to keep a positive image with affiliates in the face of all the scandals.
signupdamnit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote