View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 02:37 AM  
Nautilus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsteele View Post
Well hello everyone.
This is Steve Lightspeed's %$#^!@* lawyer who is handling his lawsuit (this way I can let several of the posters here fill in the blank).

I would like to congratulate Steve for sticking with us for the whopping 30 days or so it took for us to go from starting the lawsuit to getting him his first check (Should go out tomorrow Steve). 30 DAYS. Is it huge? No(t yet). Is it more than Steve would have made had he sat around complaining on a blogsite about how everyone else is a loser? Yes.

Steve, I look forward to many more checks and laughing at all the people who think that illegal down loaders are somehow fans that need to be treated with kid gloves rather than the industry destroying thieves they are. I can't wait to sue a couple of thousand more pirates for you. I will see you in a couple of weeks.

John Steele
Way to go!

FerroCash - 50+ quality niche paysites to promote | 100K+ FHGs | Check recently added galleries

New sites | Pantyhose | Nylon | Shemale | Strapon | Lesbian | Mature/MILF | Anal | Old&Young | Gay | Feet

Morphing RSS feeds - check them at the Official blog| Page Peels (Sample 1 : Sample 2)

Wish to review or evaluate our sites before promoting them? Contact me for free password.

Nautilus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote