View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 06:45 PM  
lagcam
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlab View Post
They are most probably just a processor for epassporte NV (curacao). Since the they could not do ACH direct from Curacao, they probably wire xxxxxx USD every day to this Kenny Bank and then upload a batch of ACH transfers and the Kenny bank does it for them...it;s just a way to access the US ACH system , it doesnt mean that Kenny bank holds any funds besides the ones for 1-2 single processing days..
What this guy said is what I have believed from the outset, the only funds that epassporte would be holding in US would be funds that had been earmarked for ACH withdrawals, either they sent a float there or were doing daily sweeps as required until they stopped.

Prior to end of June, any money we wired into epassporte would have been held at Fortis Bank Curacao, and from 1st July onwards, in United International Bank Curacao.

As epassporte expressly stated many times that no wires after 30th June 2010 could be accepted into Fortis Bank and would be returned, clearly wallet funds are held either in United International Bank Curacao or in another unknown place, with probably zero chance that that would be in USA.

However what I don't understand from Sally's good research work, is why istream or whatever they are called would know about or talk about the [email protected] email address.

I do not believe for one second that these emails go directly there or that they have access to verify anybody's balance etc.

What would be an interesting question to them would be who is the originator of the payments and or instructions? because as I understand it, epassporte N.V has been dissolved (no longer exists) and should not be able to directly instruct anybody....
lagcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote