View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 07:01 PM  
JustDaveXxx
I AM JUSTDAVE !

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stomped View Post
Argh, it's done with the same old shitty 3D system anaglyph...
Could you make them available for 3D HDTV?
Like with polarized/active glasses and shit...
That's the future, not that old red cyan shit that gives headaches.
Go and look at the site. http://www.3dcertified.com/

This project was shot with 3d laptops, PC 3d shutter glasses+monitors and 3d TV's(3d BlueRay DVD coding software is not available yet) in mind. So if you got them, this site will work with them.

There is a special player that was made so that the 3D can be watched in a polarized 3D laptop, with shutter glasses or any color combination of anaglyph.

Click here And the click on the "display" button and then choose what glasses you have and the images and the videos will adjust to what glasses you click.

So in short if you have a polarized monitor, you will get that 3d. If you have active shutter glasses you will get the clips for that. And if you have red and cyan, you will get the clips for that.

Try it and watch the clips change to what ever glasses that you check. There is nothing like this player on the internet.

This was shot with a 2 camera 3D rig and shot the same way Hollywood shoots its 3d. We worked really hard on this project. I would love to thank EB for getting me professionally trained as a "stereographer" so i can shoot this.

Smut Peddler Productions.com
ICQ #378-696-435 / / Skype: JustDaveXxx
"We shoot custom, exclusive content your way"
JustDaveXxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote