View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 03:29 AM  
tonyfgsoprano
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TidalWave View Post
9 post wonder, why does anyone believe this.

just contact epassporte and get your funds wired to you as they've done for other people
Quote:
Originally Posted by butcherboy View Post
The problem is noone has got his money from Epass...
Noone has got his money through this ZLAttorneys too...
Starter of topic is a shitty man - post and run...
Hum... I'm not coming here to convince you that i have the best solution or to advertise for a lawyer, but just to talk about other ways to get back our ewallet money and about my experience with this.

I can tell you that ZL has been successful in releasing the funds because i have my money in my bank today. They transfered it to me by their own account. You can check my sig to take a look at my bank statement.

I think it's not too bad for a shitty man

I have some additional info regarding ZL and Epass :

1. About ZL, the upfront can be lowered if there is a large group and depends also to your amount frozen. You have to negociate it with [email protected] He is a serious and qualified lawyer who did the job for me.
I know that much people tells that ZL is a scam but it's absolutely wrong, I checked by myself and everybody should do the same before tell bullshits.

2. About Epass, here the legal info from ZL :
Epassporte is a Curaçao company. The agreement with account holders is with Epassporte, therefore account holders have a claim on the Curaçao company. Furthermore the bank where the funds are (United International Bank N.V.) is also a Curaçao company and is located in Curaçao. If account holders want to freeze their assets, then the Curaçao Court has EXCLUSIVE jurisdiction to approve of this. No US Court can issue a freezing order against a bank that is located in Curaçao.

If you still believe in Epass promesses, keep going on your way and good luck, maybe you're right.

Personally i don't like to be considered as an idiot by sending my wire request almost everydays and get a permanent PENDING status.

Whatever you do, don't forget that on november 7th it will be too late to claim your funds.

Best luck to all.