View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 07:59 AM  
digitaldivas
..I Heart Cannibal Corpse

Industry Role:
You stupid motherfucking programs that don't pay, FUCK YOU!!! You fucking faggots, I would think that if I were in your shoes, having a "black eye" on boards because you don't fucking pay, getting put on blacklists, etc would wake you the fuck up in terms of Affiliate business that you are loosing because of some of the hardworking webmasters on this board, reading this shit and NEVER promoting you. But some of you just don't get it because your TOO FUCKING STUPID!

You dumb Motherfuckers!!!

I have said it before and I will say it again. Sponsors, if you know that your a piece of shit and have the main goal of fucking over affiliates, DO NOT get into this game. We all fucking talk and we all know who is a piece of shit and we all know which good hearted Sponsors DO PAY and make it worth our while, promoting YOU!

Un fucking believable. How many more of these Goddamn threads is it going to take...