View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 07:03 PM  
BIGTYMER
Junior Achiever

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexAdventure View Post
To me it looks like CA and CSN decided to cut off some of their smaller webmasters. I was never a big fish, but I did have rebill accounts and made consistent sales. Obviously they wouldn't do this to someone making 100 sales a day ... but from what I have seen they are systematically locking webmasters out.

It would have been one thing if they manned-up and told us we were done. Instead, they delay and give us the run-around ... so we patiently wait with our sites still promoting them - making THEM money.

I gave it three months - since they claimed that things would get fixed. That's reasonable considering that I was with them and having a good experience since the year 2000. I trusted them.

Now what? I'm out all my rebill accounts and whatever sales I have made on my CA/CSN sites for three months. I live in Canada, it's not exactly like I can go to California and have anything done about this.

Thanks for the run, it was good while it lasted. Never got robbed by someone with multiple sports cars before.
Good luck getting this all sorted out. I hope you get paid.
BIGTYMER is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote